I received the versatile blogger award from two lovely ladies in March, Jessica from A Kitchen Addiction and Shelley from Piggy In Polka Dots. Thank you so much for the award, ladies. I truly appreciate the honor. Since I’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award, there are a couple of rules. First, I must tell you 7 things about myself. Here they are:
1. I’m addicted to nail polish. It has gotten pretty serious. Like, I own the entire line of O.P.I serious!
2. My favorite song is Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-lot. I can’t help it. Every time I hear the song my booty starts to involuntarily shake. I even sang karaoke to this song- it wasn’t good. Actually, there’s a video floating around of me singing it. I believe my mom is in possession of the video and is holding it hostage for future black mailing purposes.
3. I name inanimate objects. Meet Lola, my Kitchen-Aid mixer. It’s weird.
4. I love shoes! Pink, blue, flats, pumps, boots. I love ’em all. I own about 50 pairs of shoes. It’s a sickness.
5. My nickname is JPhanny. When I got married, no one could pronounce my last name, so they all started calling me JPhanny.
6. I can take down a large amount of tacos in one sitting. I once won a taco eating bet with some friends. It’s no joke!
7. I have an obsession with pigs. I love them. I mean, what’s not to love. They’re adorable and pink. My grandfather has promised to buy me a pig once my husband and I move to a house with a bigger yard. He just doesn’t know it yet.
Now, to nominate 15 other bloggers with the Versatile Blogger award. I wish I could nominate all of my favorites because I seriously love you all, but I’m only allowed to pick 15. Here they are (in no particular order):